“Expression of Interest” from interested Pvt./Public firms/ NGO’s both national and international, to associate with UTTIPEC for assisting in its functioning.
A. Broad Scope of Work for empanelment of firms/agencies/organisations are as follows;
Ø Technical assistance on review of projects submitted to UTTIPEC.
Ø Preparation of TOR for projects that UTTIPEC is instructed to take or guide on.
Ø Assistance of TOD policy and TOD Pilot projects.
Ø Representation in all Core Groups, Working Groups & Governing Body meetings.
B. Requirement for the empanelment of organisations is as follows;
Ø Organisation's office should have its office functioning in Delhi.
Ø Team must comprise of;
· Transport Planner & Modeller
(5-8 years experience in Urban Transport Planning projects and should be a Transport Modeller having high level of expertise in building Strategic models using CUBE/VISUM.)
· Urban Planner (GIS specialist)
(5-8 years experience in managing/ leading multi-disciplinary team, using GIS as primary analysis tool in large scale city/zone/district master planning projects)
· Architect-Urban Designer
(5-8 years experience in managing/ leading multi-disciplinary teams for projects integrating land use-transportation planning and sustainable neighbourhood techniques).
C. The final Empanelled list subject to following conditions:
1. The Empanelment is valid for a period of 3 (Three) years from the date of signing MOU.
2. The Empanelment does not make any right / guarantee of entrusting the work / jobs in his/her favour.
3. Empanelled firm / Consultant will be eligible to bid for the projects as per the procedure to be adopted.
4. The empanelled firm / consultant shall be contacted for his / her services as and when required by UTTIPEC.
5. If any document furnished by firm/company at any stage is found false, the DDA / UTTIPEC has right to cancel the empanelment.
6. Any dispute / legal case arising out of this empanelment or award of work will be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
7. Firm / Company to abide by the General Financial Rules of Government of India.